SNES30 GamePad Firmware Download
Note: Make sure the GamePad battery is NOT empty! If empty, use USB cable charge it.
Upgrade firmware from PC
1. Turn ON: Hold down START+L+R for 3 seconds. Green+Blue LED will be flashing.
2. Connect SNES30 with PC’s USB port with a USB cable.
3. Download the SNES30 upgrade software from official website and run update.exe file.
4. Select firmware file bluetooth_firmware.dat and update.
2016-08-06Firmware v2.68 for Windows & MacOS
1.Joystick Mode(Hold START button power on) support OSX.
- 2.Enhanced the stability of the Bluetooth automatic connection.
- 3.Enhanced the stability of automatic connection with the Retro Receiver NES.
- 4.Make the LED blink much quicker when the controller is in auto-connect status.
2015-06-06Firmware v2.61 for Windows & MacOS
1: Added the START + L mode (support RETRON5 console).
Note: L + R + A + B as the Home key of the RETRON5 console.
Y = +
B = -
X = <
A = v
L = L
R = R
2015-05-19Firmware v2.52 for Windows & MacOS
- 8Bitdo GamePad Firmware v2.52
- 1.Modified Mode 2 (START+B+R) secondly key code. D-Pad change from arrow key to normally letter, in order work with emulator better.
- 2.Added PC Joystick mode(power up START+R and connect to PC). D-Pad works as Joystick D-Pad, not a keyboard arrow key.